Saturday, November 29, 2008

What I Am Thankful For....

I have so many things that I am thankful for this year so I wanted to take a moment to share them with you.

1. I am thankful for a God who showered me with Mercy & Grace when I needed it most. He continues to provide for us and loves me no matter how I act. His (unconditional) love endures forever.

2. I am thankful for my loving husband. He is an amazing man who shows me Christ's love every day. He is compassionate, kind, gentle and loves the Lord. I couldn't ask for a better husband!

3. I am thankful for my "Bonus" children! Autumn, Noah, Eli & Lucas are all loving, kind, generous, forgiving, funny, entertaining, resilient and unforgettable. I love being a "Bonus" mommy and showing them God's unconditional love. We are always laughing and I enjoy our conversations so much. Not only do I love them but I really like them!

4. I am thankful for my mother. Her Godly example has laid a foundation that I build on daily. She is strong and gentle at the same time and I love her dearly. She is priceless and I miss her.

5. I am thankful for my family and their support. I have very talented and generous brothers, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews and I appreciate their friendship, love and prayers.

6. I am thankful for the friends that God has brought my way. You show me God's love when I need it most. You give me "warm fuzzies". :)

7. I am thankful for God's timing and for having a job and a house!



No comments: