Friday, May 6, 2011

Open House

The boys had their open house at school this week and we got to see lots of school projects. I loved their writing and hope to get copies to add to their school books that I am making...and will probably be making for the next 15 years!

Lucas made a pop up book. This is a great story about things he wants to accomplish in his life...like ride a whale

This is Eli's Titanic project. He researched for weeks and created this cool diorama of the sunken ship. He learned some great facts about this tragedy.

This is a dinosaur creature with an underwater volcano in the background.

This is Lucas' depiction of his dinosaur, "Vorton". Cool bone structure huh?

This is one piece from Eli's writing journal. Love the face, don't you? Most of his writing was about food....hmmmm...

Noah didn't seem to have that many projects to show us so I asked for one good photo to commemorate the occasion. :)

And as we were leaving we found a writing sample and snagged another shot.
The boys are all doing great in school and we have really appreciated their teachers! School is almost over and it is going by so fast! And Noah is almost out of elem. school! I remember how cute his photos are from his first day of Kindergarten. With his little button up shirt and the hat he made on his first day. And now he is ready for JH....I just can't believe it!

No comments: