Happy Birthday Eli! We love you!
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Happy Birthday Eli!!
Scott & I took Eli out for his annual birthday breakfast to celebrate his 11th birthday...and I know I say it every year but I just can't believe he is 11! My babies are growing up soo fast! Thankfully, even though Eli is 11 he is a very lovey, goofy, silly and affectionate boy. He has a huge heart that just wants to love everyone. He and I have had so many great conversations and I am just so proud of who he is. He is a great big brother to Lucas and they spend most of their free time pretending some elaborate game. When Autumn is home, the two of them are inseparable and I love those moments when Eli teaches Noah something or I catch them wrestling and making each other laugh. Eli is just an amazing kid! I really have the best bonus kids ever!! Can you tell I'm proud? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment