Noah's 6th grade class had their own Olympic Field day at a local HS with all the area 6th graders. I was only able to take off work that morning and saw him run the 100m and the 800m. He kicked butt in the 100 and came in first...sunglasses and all. The 800 was quite a shock for him and after giving it his all in the beginning he slowed his pace but finished the race running strong. I was glad to see him run!
| This is the 100m...I think it's funny that the other kids are angled and giving it their all while Noah seems to be taking his time and jogging... |
| More jogging...I don't think he realized how fast he could really run... |
| Here he gets a little more serious.... |
| And the winner is.....Noah! |
| This is the 800....on his first full lap. |
| Good form.... |
| This is his second lap where he picked up his pace... |
| And finished strong... |
| It was a beautiful day for his last Field Day of elem. school.... |



No comments:
Post a Comment