In my married life, I have had 7 children/teens in my home. We had a German exchange student in 2005/2006 and a Japanese College student from 2006/2007 and my sweet Emma has been in my life since she was 2. She use to stay with me every summer and worked at the coffeehouse with us too. The kids love her like a sister and they are always asking if Emma can come over to play....well that little Emma is now 18 and just graduated high school! It just doesn't seem possible...they grow up so fast...sniff sniff...
The boys and I went to her Graduation party (right after the ballet performance) and had a good time hanging out with all of the kids. There are 6 kids in Emma's family and our kids are really attached to Emma's younger (16) sister Libby and her oldest (21) sister JoHanna. I have watched them all grow up at camp and I just love it that our families are connected!
Happy Graduation Emma! We love you and can't wait for you to come home and play!
No comments:
Post a Comment