Thursday, October 6, 2011

We Fell Into......The Edge of Hell....

Last week we packed a lot of fun between Thur. evening and Tues. morning while the kids were here. The boys didn't have school on Friday or Monday so I worked from home and they got to spend some extra time with their favorite Fabio (daddy). On friday night, 4 of us decided to go walk among the freaks lovely people roaming around the West bottoms. The haunted houses are all open now and it is getting quite busy down here. We thought we'd go see our friend THE RAT MAN while he was working at The Edge of Hell....

Do you know WHY they call him the Rat Man? Because he has rats crawling all over him and he puts them in HIS MOUTH! RATS! Can you imagine? In reality, these rats are his pets and they have cool names like Steak, Dinner, Lunch and so on. I guess they don't last that long so every year there seems to be new pets...So we spotted the RAT MAN and he decided to share his pets...and the kids thought it was awesome! I on the other hand did NOT touch them!

Really? My daughter is holding a rat? EEeeeeeek!!
Eli got the baby and I admit, he was cute. He really liked Eli and ended up sleeping in the crook of his arm. It was sweet.
Lucas was lucky (haha that is his nickname) enough to get the big rat.

And the rat was looking for higher ground...

And found his way to the top to clean himself and settle in...though not for very long. It was freaking me out!

After a good cleaning by the rat, the RAT MAN was ready for his dinner.....What a cute pic! :)
After we watched a local dance troop perform a zombie dance to Thriller, we ran into the owner of the haunted houses. He told us he would let us go thru The Edge of Hell if we wanted to and Autumn and Eli were soooo excited for that. Lucas decided to stay home and we went and got daddy and Noah. We were ushered to the front of the long line and made our way thru the house. The kids had a great time with lots of screaming and Scott and I enjoyed getting $140 of free entertainment! It was great, though not scary for me at all....but I was last in line. I think that made a big difference. But, we had a great time together as a family!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeek! The Rat Man creeps me out!

DDawson said...

Isnt he creepy? In real life, he is a great guy who would help you do anything. He has helped us out a lot!