Saturday, October 8, 2011

My little pumpkins

I went thru some old photos last week and in my searching I found some forgotten memories. Fall is my favorite time of year and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! And next weekend we are going to a new Pumpkin Patch and these old photos have me excited all over again.  The year was 2006. The babies were just that, babies. Noah had 2 missing front teeth, Autumn was Lucas' age now, Eli was 6 and Lucas was only 4.

We loved the hay bale maze. Lucas would squeal with delight when I jumped around a corner to scare him and then he would run away giggling. I think he would have done that for hours!


It was warm and very bright but look at those little pumpkins! :)

The best attraction? A slide! 
That is Lucas flying towards me but I had to get the shot!

Sweet little Autumn with her kitty pumpkin.
Hard at work on their masterpieces.
The final masterpiece. Great memory from 2006!

No comments: