Monday, August 9, 2010

Eight, Nine, Ten

Today is my 5 yr wedding anniversary and it is such a cool date this year....8/9/10! How cool is that? :) I am so lucky to be married to such a loving man. He is the perfect mate for me and I am so thankful for all that he has brought to my life. I love you honey!

Every year we hope to be able to go somewhere for our anniversary (you know, like Hawaii!) but every year there always seems to be something....so this year we stayed close to home and enjoyed a date. Our friend "Tweety" stopped by for a visit and left with my mom...so we had a mom sitter! We took this opportunity to eat some Chinese food and to see a movie, courtesy of mom. Mom enjoyed her time with our camp friends and loved the air conditioning too so it worked out well for all of us. I always enjoy my time with my hubby and loved having a date! What a lucky girl I am!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy belated anniversary! I hope it was a good one.

Your blog is always so positive and I enjoy reading about your fun adventures!

Sometimes_Carol said...

Happy Belated anniversary!

We always hope to do something "big" too but always end up staying close to home.. and in it's own way has sort of become tradition & we love it!

DDawson said...

Thanks ladies. We had a great evening together and I look forward to a lifetime of anniversaries!