We took the kids/pups back to the dog beach last Sunday and had so much fun. This time the boys came prepared for swimming and they had such a good time with their puppies. Aslan is really a rescue/work dog because every time the boys swim too far out he swims after them, turns around so his tail is close to them, they grab on and he swims them to shore. It is the cutest thing! He is very intentional and heroic and of course it just makes the boys love him that much more. They all took turns being saved while Lady Bug chased every ball she could find...
 |
| I love this one...a boy and his dog...and look at that blue sky! |
 |
| I had to take a photo of this cutie patootie!!! I have always wanted a bulldog and or a shar pei...and this cute little fella showed up on Sunday and I just fell in love....isn't he adorable? I LOVE the wrinkles!! | | | |
 |
| We also (re)met a lady who is a nurse at our vet clinic. She was there with her 3 Boston Terriers and it was neat to see a little face that made the same expressions as Lady...they played a little bit and it was interesting to see a full blooded BT. Lady is taller, with much longer legs and not quite so much bulk...but they were all so cute. |
 |
| The funniest shot of the day...not really sure what they are doing or what they are looking at but it seems that Eli is saving Aslan... |
|
I sure hope that winter takes its time getting here cause I am really enjoying this mild weather. We have plans for Labor Day weekend to go back to the lake and rent canoes/kayaks and the boys are so excited about it that they can hardly stand it...we are planning a picnic and a great afternoon at the park. I love my boys and I just can't wait to relax!
No comments:
Post a Comment