Sunday, January 3, 2010
Dear 2010:
Hello. Nice to meet you. I am so glad you got here...it was just in the nick of time! I have high hopes for you so please don't let me down. I have spent the first 48 hours searching for and applying to new jobs. I am pretty excited because there are quite a few jobs that I think I would like. I have no idea what is up your sleeve but let me give you my top 2 job picks: Graphic Designer for the KC Royals or Marketing Manager for CoCo Keys. Either one will give me bonus points on the bonus mom front. :) (Please, Please, Please let it be the Royals) I am counting on you to stop Scott's treatments by granting him good health. I am counting on you to approve Scott's disability benefits so we can pay child support and our bills. I am hopeful that you will grant us a miracle in letting my mom survive her 2nd open heart surgery (I have to admit. This is probably the BEST thing that happened in 09....but don't let it know I said that) I am hopeful she will have a quicker turnaround and can get back to her life. I look forward to the happy memories we will be making with our family as we celebrate 37, 33(!!) 13(!!), 12, 10 and 8. My resolution for you is to be more proactive in my life. I am choosing to NOT let fear control me, whether in my relationships, profession or my faith. And I am going to work on "follow thru". So, in review dear 2010...I have high hopes for you...please don't let me down...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
stay positive - things are going to get better! :-)
You and your family are in my prayers. I know God has great things planned for you in 2010! Keep the faith, girl!
Thank you girls. I am looking forward to 2010 because it can't get any worse, right? right??
Post a Comment