Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's Not A Contest...But You Feel Like You're A Winner Cause It's FREE!!

I saw this on Mommys Wish List today and thought I'd share it with you. I am always looking for more songs to add to my shuffle and these sound like good ones to keep me moving at the Y. You can download "The Biggest Loser Workout Mix", courtesy of Subway here. This free album of 12 song downloads includes:
Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
American Boy by Estelle
Umbrella by Rihanna
Stronger by Kanye West
4 Minutes by Madonna
Love Story by Taylor Swift
No Surprise by Daughtry
Sugar by Flo Rida
Paparazzi by Lady GaGa
When I Grow Up by The Pussycat Dolls
Second Chance by Shinedown
Damaged by Danity Kane
P.S.- I took my new songs to the gym and boy do they keep you moving. I wasn't sure I was going to like them when I listened to them at home but when I was looking for that extra burst to keep going at the gym...they worked...down 3 more lbs. yeah!

No comments: