Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Noah's Song

Noah has been playing the clarinet this year in the 5th grade band and he is really enjoying it. He wrote a song a few months ago and Scott promised to help him record and burn it to a CD. They had that opportunity last weekend and they had such a good time together. Scott helped him work out the melody and he played the keyboard and other instruments while Noah played the lead. The sound is fantastic and its easy to imagine he is on stage in a big hall...playing his masterpiece. These 2 are best friends and I know this will be a life long memory for both. Great job boys!





*When I published the video, the photos became blurry so I apologize for that oversight. I will try to fix it but in the meantime you can still enjoy Noah's song.*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah, I loved your song. Thank you for sharing your music.

Vilhjálmr said...

Awesome. I wish I could have wrote songs at your age. It really shows a good grasp of songwrititng skills. Also I like the sound of the clarinet. Keep up the good work. The keyboard player is holding you back tho, might want to see about replacing him. <-- Someone please explain sarcasm to him. ;)

Robert W

DDawson said...

"That was awesome! You are a great song writer! I absolutely loved it! Great job and keep up the good worK!" - Jennifer R.

bcumberland said...

Loved the song! I think you are very talented! I hope we will be hearing more soon!

Unknown said...

Noah, that is a lovely song. I didn't know that you could play and write music, and so good. Wish that when the sister's (Aunt's) and I visited in Sept that you could of played for us. Maybe next time. I will be looking for the next post of your next song. Keep up the good work. Love ya, Auntie Claudine