Today is my sweet hubby's 37th birthday! Happy Birthday LOVE!
While I am still adjusting to being married to a man who is waaay to close to 40 for this "29" year old...but I think I will still keep you! There are so many things that I LOVE about you that I think I will go ahead and be sappy...and make a list of 37 things that I love...in no particular order.... so you can check the list anytime you think I have forgotten them. hahaha
1. I love your sweet heart.
2. I love your creative mind.
3. I love it that you want to continue learning so you read and study anything you can get your hands on.
4. I love your beautiful eyes.
5. I love your encompassing hugs.
6. I love your sweet smile.
7. I love our intelligent, thought provoking conversations.
8. I love it that you take the time to discuss physics with me just as if I understood it all. :)
9. I love it that you love your children fiercely and would do anything for them.
10. I love how you treat and speak to your children.
11. I love how you parent your children and show them respect.
12. I love your passion for music and how it moves you.
13. I love and appreciate your great attitude when it comes to Lyme Disease.
14. I love your beautiful voice and how you use it to give praise to your Creator.
15. I love your hearts desires.
16. I love it that you adopted me into your sweet family.
17. I love it that you support me on a daily basis.
18. I love how you tell me you love me multiple times a day.
19. I love your concern for others, even when you feel horrible.
20. I love your random hugs, sweet words and loving looks you give me every day.
21. I love it how you can talk to anyone, in any situation.
22. I love it that I feel safe with you.
23. I love your faithfulness and gentleness.
24. I love it that you believe your biggest achievements are your children.
25. I love how you support me in all situations.
26. I love how your toes wiggle and you play footsie with me in your sleep. (sorry, I had to)
27. I love it that you are a snuggler and want to be with me.
28. I love it that you love my mother, take care of her and respect her.
29. I love it that you are always striving to be a better father and husband.
30. I love it that you are mysterious and giving.
31. I love how you would give your last dime to help anyone in need.
32. I love how you make me a better person by challenging me.
33. I love your music and how you play and sing. (grandma)
34. I love it that we can watch and enjoy football games together. (noah)
35. I love spending time with you & that you are the BEST daddy that a kid could ever have! (Lucas)
36. I love how you make me laugh. (Autumn)
37. I love how you are a good cook. (Eli)
Well, those are the ones I was allowed to post to the blog.......we love you and are so glad you are in our lives. You are a fantastic father, son in law and husband! We love you scotty!




2 comments:
Thank you , but I don't feel like I deserve such beautiful words. I am much more aware of my faults and failings. Thank you for your unconditional love and support, my dear wife. You are the greatest gift a man could ever hope to have.
You are definitely worth it my love and it really is my honor and pleasure to love you and be your wife. You are an amazing husband and I am so glad that I am able to show you your worth!
Post a Comment