I found a great blog last week called Thrifty Is Cool. Amy is always posting about great deals, coupons, specials and things you can get for FREE or almost free. As a budget conscious wife and mother...I LOVE her site. It changes a couple times a day so you have to be diligent... Today, you can get a coupon for a FREE bottle of shampoo from Sauve. Click HERE to get your free bottle.
Since we are all trying to save money I thought I would pass this freebie on to you. While you are on her blog, scroll down and see what other deals are still current. There are some super cheap diapers, free photo posters and a free photo album from Hoorray.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for the awesome site! I think everyone is trying to find new ways to save money these days! I also like http://couponcravings.com/. it has some really good deals too! Love the blog!
Kelli
Post a Comment