Noah flew thru his project without really reading the directions. He didn't think he needed them and he was right. His hammer kept disappearing but he still managed to finish his project. Great job Noah!
Have you ever held a piece of wood for your 8 year old as he is swinging a hammer for the first time? Your life flashes before your eyes! I must admit that he came close but he never smooshed my fingers. Yeah! Eli also volunteered his Time Capsule to be used for our family tradition. He is always so giving! I LOVE that about him!
Lucas finished first but he was still hammering on his project as we were getting our coats on. He wanted to be sure that the lid was on nice and tight. He really loves his tools!
We had a nice morning together as a family and had fun building our first wood project. We are looking forward to our next project in February...and of course there will be photos. :) P.S. Did I mention that this clinic is FREE?
We had a nice morning together as a family and had fun building our first wood project. We are looking forward to our next project in February...and of course there will be photos. :) P.S. Did I mention that this clinic is FREE?



No comments:
Post a Comment