L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you can adore...
...Love was made for me and you
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
L is for the way you look at me...
I have been working on my computer for most of the day today and I am finally winding down. I don't have any new photos to post but I thought I would share some of my favorite photos from our wedding in 2005. The kids are so adorable and I love all the silly, goofy photos. I walked down the aisle to the song that Scott wrote for me. It is called Sojourney and you can buy it on iTunes. (Nice plug, right? :) ) Our family walked back down the aisle together to the song L.O.V.E. by Nat King Cole. It was a fantastic day and I just LOVE my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment