Today is my dear husband's birthday! Happy Birthday Sweetie! You are an amazing husband and I am so thankful to have you as my best friend. You are genuine, compassionate, creative, supportive, long suffering, artistic, understanding, loving and funny. You keep me laughing and I am so proud of you. You have taught me grace and mercy in our short time together. You have demonstrated compassion and grace to me on many occasions and you challenge me to be a better person. You have taught me how to deal with the unlovable and how to show true compassion. People are drawn to you because you truly care about them. You have taught me many spiritual truths and I love to worship with you. I value your spiritual insight and honesty. I am so thankful for the mutual respect we have and I cherish the time we have together. I truly meant "In sickness and in health" and I have been blessed during this trial of getting you healthy. I am sorry you had to fight this disease on your own for so long but I want you to know that I am proud to stand by you and support you. It is an honor to be your wife. Happy Birthday! I pray for and look forward to a lifetime of healthy birthdays!
In celebration of his 36th birthday I am sharing some of his super cute baby photos with you. I am sure he will appreciate me telling the world how YOUNG he is. :) I would tell you that he is closer to 40 than 30 now but I probably shouldn't remind him....
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment