Monday, January 19, 2009
Memory Monday : Psalm 51
This chapter meant a lot to me this summer and I have decided that I would like to learn it. I memorized last weeks verse but am pretty sure I will need to spend more time learning this one so I am splitting the chapter into 2 parts. I like setting a goal for myself by choosing verses every week...I need more goals in my life.
Psalm 51
1) Have mercy on me, O God,according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.
2) Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.
3) For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me.
4) Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you are proved right when you speak and justified when you judge.
5) Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
6) Surely you desire truth in the inner parts; you teach me wisdom in the inmost place.
7) Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
8) Let me hear joy and gladness;let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment