Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our Little Man is a Model

I am making good on my promise to show you the photoshoot of Lucas from this summer...and here are all the photos still raw and unedited. He chose his outfit, the locations and the poses. Every once in a while he would say, "Mom, would you tell me how you want me to stand and pose?", but for the most part, these are all his own ideas, even the serious "modeling" face. Did you know all 3 boys would like to be movie stars? 

When I get a few minutes to go thru them and edit a few, I will show you the finished pieces. Lucas was soo excited about his photo shoot and I just love spending special time with him. He is just amazing, personable and intelligent. He is turning out to be quite the photographer too as he sees the world from a different view and can capture that with the camera. We had a great afternoon and even got a few shots of Eli too. These quiet moments are some of my favorites in life...

No comments: