It's official - summer is over and school is here! The boys woke up bright and early on Monday morning and I made them french toast while they got ready for school. They were so excited to go back and couldn't wait to see their friends. They were all happy with their teacher assignments and ready for a new year. Don't you just LOVE the excitement of Back To School fever? :)
This year, Noah reminded us that we were not allowed to take any photos in his classroom and once we were done complaining about that Eli piped up and said the same thing went for his 5th grade class too. WHAT?! One of our most loveable, huggable and affectionate kids was telling us we couldn't take his photo? Or kiss him at school? WHAT?!? Sigh....he is getting older too. He told me that only the girls' parents would be there to take photos because all of the boys would have convinced their parents not to come and if we did it we would just embarrass him...he had it all worked out.
Now, Lucas, of course, came to the rescue. He said, "Mommy, you can come take as many photos of me as you want...unlike these bozos!" And we got to hug him and kiss him too! As soon as we got to school Lucas went straight to class and we followed him in. He was so cute! He unpacked all of his stuff and got his desk ready to go. I can't believe we have a 2nd, 5th and 6th grader now! They are all growing up so fast!! I miss the days when I would walk hand-in-hand with Lucas to Kindergarten....sigh...oh how the time flies...
Here they are all ready to go...that's our little freight elevator...
I just can't believe this...I still remember how cute he was on his first day of Kindergarten!
And this one...I swear he was just 3 last week!!
And my little man...wasn't he just in diapers?
We are just as excited about school as the kids are and we can't wait to see what they learn!







2 comments:
The most adorable boys on the planet! And you take the BEST photos!
Thanks Sharon! Wait till you see the 50+ photos that I took of Lucas. He cam home with a new snazzy hat and wanted to walk around the warehouse district and pose for me....so cute! Ill post soon.
Post a Comment