Friday, June 12, 2009

What Was I Worried About?

I have to admit that a houseful of teenage boys frightens me...think about the food they will eat...the smells they will create...the craziness that will abound...and the Mud Mask product that I will go thru! It makes me shudder! :) Every once in a while we like to have a spa night where everyone gets a foot massage and a facial...the kids like to be pampered...sissy gets to do some girlie things and it's a great family event...although daddy has never joined us...hmmm.


The kids are trying to smile in this photo but the mud mask is like concrete...and they couldn't do it..Lucas turned his mask into an indian design...its the Choctaw in him...he can't help it.


I'm keeping this one to show his high school girlfriend... :)

2 comments:

Vicky said...

LOL! Blackmail pics!

DDawson said...

Noah looks so funny, and you can tell he is trying not to smile!!!! :D

Sissy