
Anybody can join in and cool off...but I chose to "document" the day.



Eli kept trying to control the water...which eventually turned into a spraying contest...




In order to get FREE parking I had to validate our parking ticket...so we had to spend a little money on some sour candy & gummies...I know, I know...it's a racket....but I found my all time FAVORITE gummies...Grapefruit slices!!...during a break from the water the older boys decided Lucas needed to share in their experience of the PUCKER face...

Here it comes...

There it is....nice...
One of my favorite parts of documenting our activities are the faces that I capture when they are just enjoying life. Here are some of my favorites from Crown Center.









2 comments:
Too cool! Free is always a good theme :-). My kids love going to Crown Center and playing in the fountains.
Thanks for offering to make a header for my Praying for Lymies blog. I do love the button, small & petite. :D I have to get running to work now or I'd write you a book. :D
I'm a weirdo that doesn't like change much so .. if you can make it match the button you already did that would be fabulous. (obviously you & I have the same "tastes" because I absolutely LOVE the button and usually there is something in people's design work that I would change .... yours absolutely nothing!)
Post a Comment