My sweet niece Sarah has been here for a week spending time with 'grandma' while I am running around trying to catch up. She spends hours at the hospital reading, singing and laughing with grandma. They have really had a chance to bond and we are so happy that she could be here! I haven't really spent much time with Sarah since she was 10 so I have really enjoyed getting to know her as an adult. She is super sweet, loves the Lord and has a heart for missions. She has grown into a beautiful woman who is excited to change the world...and her excitement is contagious! Autumn met her the day she was going to camp and the boys got to meet her on Monday. We took her out to eat breakfast so she could be fully immersed in our family fun. (Ha Ha) The boys don't seem to mind adding more girl cousins to the mix either...
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment