


We explored some of the herb garden but then it started to pour...and all the visitors ran under the shelter...except you know who....they ran up and down the huge grassy yard racing in the rain...they were great entertainment for a group of ladies eating lunch.

I bet they ran a couple miles by the time they were done...up and back...over and over...

3 exhausted and soaked little boys...
The best part of the afternoon (according to all 3 boys) was the car ride home...we drove down Wornall and it had rained enough to cause flooding....and of course the boys had their heads sticking out the window so the pouring rain could pelt their faces...they didn't see the wave coming...and they screamed in delight as it sprayed over their heads and barely missed them. We made waves for about 10 blocks and they thought it was the greatest thing ever! Noah yelled, This is the best day ever!! as we rounded the corner to home...and a waiting warm shower. I love it when the kids enjoy themselves at a FREE activity...This is the final photo of our day...soaked and happy...wish I had gotten one with a wave but um, I was driving!





No comments:
Post a Comment