Noah & Eli have one more Half day tomorrow before they are officially a FOURTH & FIFTH grader and man are they ready for summer. They are always complaining that they don't get to spend enough time with their daddy during the year so they can't wait for summer when they are here most of the time. We have lots of FREE fun things planned for the summer and I can't wait to work on my tan! The kids are such a joy in our life that I think we look forward to summer just as much as they do...if not more. The older boys also got awards last Friday that included "Best Author" for Eli and "Most Friendliest" for Noah. Noah told me he got the award and then said, "I don't get it." Personally, I think he should have gotten an award for "Driest sense of humor". Overall, the boys did a great job and we are very proud of them!
We also officially have a SEVENTH grader!! It is so hard to believe that Miss Autumn is in J.H. now! She is still home schooled and continues to test above her grade level. Her latest scores showed that she is reading at a 10th grade level so we were very pleased with that. She is beautiful AND smart! She continues to surprise us with her sweet spirit and her creativity. We seem to have a very artistic family and I love that Grandma & I can share that with them!





1 comment:
Why did you have to put that pic of me on there?????
Sissy lol
Post a Comment