
This was one of Lucas' favorites. The man is building himself.

We all liked this one for its gore factor...

Hanging artwork...all Legos...Know who this is?

How does the artist come up with all of these?

This was our all time favorite piece. It is about 4ft square with a light inside. Very cool!

Here are our little artists working on their own Masterpiece...
This is a great FREE exhibit and we really enjoyed it. We also went to the Wizard of Oz exhibit 2 months ago but I think this one is better...at least the kids appreciated the Lego part of it while I appreciated the talent behind the pieces. They also had a tree, monopoly box, still life with art easel, pencil, apples, sunflower and several flat, abstract painting type pieces. It was very cool!



1 comment:
John Lennon...from Imagine. Wonder how I know that? Yep..looking at Roni's poster. hehe
Post a Comment