Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Field Day Fun!

All 3 boys had their Field Day yesterday and since I couldn't go to the hospital I took a few hours to volunteer and watch the fun. Lucas had his fun in the morning and was hot and tired after 3 hours in the sun. He ran a great race, got first place and I am so glad I captured it! He is such a speedy runner!! He raced in a Big Shirt race, joined in on the tug of war, played basketball, ran more races and participated in 36 different stations during his day. No wonder he was exhausted!





I got to chase Eli around for about an hour and captured a few of his great moments. :) Wet Sponge Race, Balloon Pop, Tug of War, Bowling and more races. He was hot and tired but had a good time.





Noah was the hardest child to capture on film. He would tell me he was going to one area and when I would turn around (to watch Eli) he would sneak out of line and go to another activity. He thought it was hilarious...but I did manage to capture him when he left the Tug of War line after 10 minutes of waiting....to run off with his BEST FRIEND *M. They played some sort of beach ball game for quite a while and they had a great time.



I really enjoyed volunteering and working with the H.S. and 6th grade helpers. Every one had a great Field Day!

No comments: