Happy Mother's Day!

I want the whole world to know how amazing you are and how much you mean to both of us. You have sacrificed your precious time to come and help us on several occasions. If we need you, you are here with us. You have worked 18 hours days with me at the coffeehouse, cooked our meals, cleaned our house, washed our laundry, kept us going, ran our household, worked on taxes and kept us laughing when we felt like crying. You are a gracious host who always showers us with love and grace. Thank you for coming back to KS to help while my mom was at deaths door. Thank you for taking care of Scott and my beautiful kids. They love having you here and I love watching your relationships grow. You are a very gracious mother-in-law who welcomed me with open arms and I appreciate that. I am so thankful that we have a great relationship and I look forward to making more crazy memories with you! We Love You Holly!



No comments:
Post a Comment