I secretly think that Grandma did a lot of "extra" work on Eli's project...but Eli swore that he was building it.....lets see what the photos tell us.... :)
Hmmm....I must be wrong. This can't be Grandma doing all the work...what was I thinking Eli??
Did I mention that Lucas LOVES this hammer??? He has a handy man bag at our house that he carries around with him while he fixes, cleans and does "handyman" chores. Grammy filled it with tools but he is ready for bigger and better daddy tools!
Here we are after all our hard work. The boys worked hard on these Mother's Day planters. Aren't they sweet? Noah wanted to make his for Grammy and I took it to her on Mother's Day when I visited her at the hospital. She loved it! Lucas wanted to make his for me as another one of my Mother's Day presents so Eli made his planter for his mom. We haven't painted them yet but I'm thinking about it.....I wonder what they have planned for Father's Day? :)



No comments:
Post a Comment