Day 25 of Mom's Heroic Heart Adventure. Happy Mother's Day!
This beautiful woman is the reason I celebrate Mother's Day. She has taught me many life lessons that I use on a daily basis. She teaches me strength, dignity, unselfishness, forgiveness, unconditional love, joy and how to be a loving mother in her every day actions. She loves me unconditionally and tells me how proud she is of me. She has a tender spirit that yearns for a closer relationship with her Lord. She spends her mornings in prayer and devotion time so that her mind is focused on Him. She lifts me up in prayer and has continued to do so while in the hospital. I am telling you, this woman is amazing. I am so thankful for her life on this Mother's Day. I have prayed for the breath of life many times in the past month and my heart is flooded with joy after an afternoon with her. She has a great attitude even in the midst of her pain. She is renewed and happy to be alive and I thank God that I still get to experience life with her. I have a million more conversations in mind for us and I thank God everyday for our second chance.She told me today that she loves being my mom and I understand how she feels. It is something that I tell my kids too. I love being their bonus mom. They help complete my life with their smiles, laughter and accomplishments. I am always proud of them and want the best for them. I feel their pain and have cried with them as well as celebrated joyous occasions. I can't wait to see them, hear their stories and see their beautiful faces light up as we laugh and talk. I know exactly what she means...children make your life complete. Happy Mother's Day! I love you mom!



1 comment:
I am so happy to see your lovely mom with those sparkling eyes and bright smile!
What a great post. You are blessed!
Post a Comment