I was asked to take some family photos of one of my favorite families. I have known Jame since she was an itty bitty baby and I watched her grow up at camp while I was growing up there too. She is only like 6 years younger than me but I remember singing, "He's got little baby Jamie, In His hands...he's got little baby Jamie, In His Hands.....He's got the whole world in his hands." Needless to say, I love this girl! I took her senior pics and was so excited when she asked me to take their first family shots as well...We had a great time on Saturday and I even had a great helper aka Lucas! I took 292 photos and edited 44 for their final shots....I just love photography and it really makes me happy! I kept oooing and aaahing over baby Miles when I was editing so it was fun for me TWICE!
Here are some of my absolute favorites...
It was only about 40 degrees outside so they did a great job looking warm and Miles was a great sport!
 |
| Behind every great photographer is an excellent assistant...and this time I had Lucas... |
4 comments:
you did a great job!
Beautiful pictures! And love your little assistant, so funny!
Thanks ladies!
You have such an amazing gift! These photos are nothing short of professional and perfect! Great job, wifey....
Post a Comment