I know I say this every time one of the kids has a birthday but it is always true....I just can't believe it! I can not believe that we have a 14 yr old!! They are growing up so fast! Autumn has always been a super sweet girl with a very loving heart. She is a people pleaser and wants to make everyone happy. She really wants to do the right thing and still loves cats! She has been in ballet since she was 3 and she loves it. She also loves hip hop, belly dancing, jazz and every sort of dance there is. She showers us with love and hugs in between her non stop talking. :) She loves traveling and wants to visit Paris when she is 18. She is quite the adventurer when you get to know her and she has plans to travel and explore the world while in college. Her life has endless possibilities and we are so excited for her. We love you very much Autumn and are very proud of you! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!
 |
| We brought her a birthday cupcake so she could have cake on her big day! |
For her birthday today, we took her out to lunch. We tried a Thai restaurant in downtown "L" that turned out to be delicious. The kids had never really had Thai food so they were a little nervous but once they tasted their curry they were fine.
Remember how many shots it takes to get one good one? The top left was Eli sniffing Scott and telling him he smelled like yummy cinnamon rolls....top right Scott has his eyes closed....hmmm...was that on purpose?!?!...bottom left is missing daddy and bottom right was taken by a stranger...man I look tired!
A cute little gift for a cute little almost grown up girl.
Some delicious thai curry.
Isn't she beautiful? And Eli, you're pretty cute too! We had a great lunch with Autumn and were so glad we could spend time with her on her actual birthday!
Happy Birthday Autumn!
1 comment:
She is so beautiful. I'm sure this was a day she will remember fondly. Great job on the cake :)
Post a Comment