Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I LOVE Summer!

Every summer I book the calendar full of activities and I am always surprised by how quickly it goes by! The last week of June we went to several parks and found one that had water buckets, sprayers and guns. The boys had a lot of fun cooling off and even though the puppies didn't enjoy the fountains/sprayers that much they loved all the kids running around....and they begged to play with each of them.*Since I had the dogs tethered to my foot these are my water park photos...the two legged kids are somewhere in the background having fun. Look how big Aslan is! He is just now 5 months!!


Last week we also went on our annual Greek picnic at a local park. The kids are already talking about the Ethnic Festival and we were inspired to have some lamb gyros in anticipation of the food festival...oh how we love Greek food and oh how I LOVE summer!

No comments: