The last night I saw the Aunts at the hospital they surprised me with some more gifts for the kids. Since it was Monday night I wrapped them up and had them waiting on the table for breakfast before school on Tuesday. The kids were so excited to see presents at breakfast! The sweet Aunts got the boys hoodies, wallets, green stuff for the wallets, a purple wallet for Autumn, gift cards for Autumn, shoe gift cards for the boys, a fantastic movie and a great family game that we have played several times. Because the kids told the Aunts how much they love to cook and bake with me, Aunt P. got them a cookbook called "Autumn with Family and Friends" and Aunt C. surprised them at the Symphony with a Kids In The Holiday Kitchen cookbook along with a super cute Gingerbread man spatula. The kids were so excited about the cookbooks and spent a lot of time going thru the sections choosing which meals we would be making. The kids and I have so much fun in the kitchen and I LOVE teaching them how to cook and bake. When I have them cook with me, I make sure we have enough time for them to actually cook everything. I am big on blog honesty so if you see any photos on the blog of them cooking, rest assured they have actually cooked the meal and not just posed for a picture. Cooking is definitely an art so who better to teach those basics, tips and tricks than two artists? Besides, we are having a ball in the kitchen! Thank you dear Aunts for the great gifts! We love and miss you and were so glad we got to spend the week with you!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thanks always for sharing. We miss you guys! Love, Aunt Linda
I am so happy you left us a comment! :) The kids always ask if the family/grandma/Aunts left one and now I can show them. lol...so feel free to comment away...we all like them. :) We miss you guys too and have decided we need to visit CA next....Love you!
Post a Comment