Noah did a good job, put forth a great effort and had a great attitude. Every time he would hit it he would give me a little smirk. One time he hit it over the fence towards the road and another time he hit a car in the parking lot! I think maybe he should try baseball next! :) I did manage to get some action shots of Noah in between math and lady wrangling and he looks like a pro. At the end of the evening Eli took Lady to play in the grass, Lucas was given the other puppy and of course we all got tangled up in leashes and poor duke got a rope burn. It was a traumatic end to a nice evening....I did get to see a little show that was put on in my honor so that was embarrassing entertaining. I think I will leave Lady at home next week and just enjoy the show...
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Tennis & Lady DO NOT GO TOGETHER!
Noah started Tennis lessons this week and I had the opportunity to go watch him while Scott was in treatment this evening. Lady had not been a good puppy ALL DAY today so I thought maybe she needed to go for a walk, get some exercise and see her boys....but I have since learned that Lady & flying tennis balls not meant for fetching...do not make for a relaxing event! The boys brought their other puppy and of course the two puppies talked on and off all evening while they tried to get closer to properly say hello. I ended up sitting on a low curb next to the courts so I could hold Lady away from the other puppy. Every time the kids would hit the ball (3 at a time) Lady would lunge in that direction. The poor girl wanted to play fetch with those kids!! She was a handful! I tried to take photos while holding Lady and helping Eli with his math homework...and it was not easy! Eli had a hard time doing his homework near so much excitement but we persevered and he finally got it finished. I double checked his work and he moved on to a spelling test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment