Saturday, September 12, 2009

Crackel Berries

Last Sunday we met the Aunts at one of our favorite restaurants...Cracker Barrel. We still call it Crackel Berries though because that is what baby Lucas use to say. We had a great breakfast and A. Patty surprised the kids with WebKinz as we were getting ready to leave. They were so excited! I am so glad we got to spend so much time with them while they were here. If it hadn't been Labor Day weekend they may not have seen them at all. Family is so important to me and I love introducing the kids to more of their family. Now they want to go meet all those cousins that belong to their Aunts. :)


After breakfast we all headed over to the hospital to spend some more time with Grandma. I managed to set up my camera for a group shot...and it worked pretty well but Grandma looks so small compared to the rest of us! Grandma felt pretty good that day and managed to handle all of us at once. It was a nice afternoon and I am so glad I got one photo of the whole group!


No comments: