Earlier that night we had all had a conversation about how the boys had gone thru different stages in their lives with being a mamma's boy & a daddy's boy. Eli said that he always thought he was a daddies boy but now feels that he is both...so later it dawned on me that I didn't clarify whether he was a Dawma's boy or not...so when I asked him he said very slowly...I SAID I was a Daddy's boy AND a Mamma's boy didn't I? There he goes again...warming my old, jaded heart. I have enjoyed being their mamma so much. They really make life worth living, don't they?
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Holy Woman : Tender Moment
Eli has given me the sweetest gift this week. He created an image on my mp3 player that says Holy Woman. He was beaming with pride when he showed it to me last night and it made my heart melt. He made it a few weeks ago and I had forgotten about it until he brought it back up on our way home from the hospital. He held my hand in the car on the way home and when I asked him why he wrote that he told me that is what he thinks I am. Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE being their bonus mom?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Dawnua, that is so sweet and so special! I am so glad that you are enjoying one of your greatest wishes: being a mom!!
Thanks Jennifer! I had no idea how close our family would be and I am so thankful for that. They are amazing kids and I love helping mold who they are.
Post a Comment