We had a surprise planned for the kids last Friday that included time with our favorite "adopted" family. Libby & Jake (Emma's siblings) and their cousins Sarah & Elise came to swim with us at our PV pool. I took 8 kids to the pool and they had a great time! We ate dinner together and then went to Crown Center to watch the FREE outdoor movie. After the movie, the kids played in the fountains and we didn't want the night to end. It was a great day with our favorite family!

Notice Autumn's mismatched socks...it's the latest craze... :)

Lucas with his favorite Libby.

Awww...do they look sweet together or what?

We love hanging out with you guys!
P.S. I forgot to mention one of my favorite parts of the evening!! I got the kids to work on our sock basket (if you have a big family, you know what this is...and you know it's horrible!!) All 8 kids sorted, matched and folded socks...I heard angels singing...it was glorious! :)
3 comments:
Not that it would help and there is only "two" of us .. (Me and the hubby) BUT what we do for our socks is .. I have a certain "style" sock and Rob has a certain style. His have the grey heel & toe .. mine do not. That way I can pick through quickly. All are the same .. that way it doesn't matter if they are actually partners or not.
ooh, the sweet life of 4 feet...haha At this point my husband keeps saying we should give the whole basket away and start from scratch...but that may just be a lyme thing :) I started buying myself funky socks and ones that have pink but mine seem to vanish in the sea of kid socks. When I let the younger kids match socks their interpretation of "matching" does not meet my standards. lol... I may start dieing them wild colors though so each kid can keep track of their own hue...hmmm.
Yeah. That would work too .. you could use that Rit Dye and fix "that" problem.
Post a Comment