That conversation got Lucas talking about his maybe (x)girlfriend R...so you have to imagine Lucas talking very loudly, in a small room, with only 5 people, anxious to tell his story before one of his brothers could interrupt him...."WELL I HAD 2 GIRLFRIENDS AND R IS CRAZY! SHE GAVE ME TWO NOTES THAT SAID I LOVE YOU AND SHE'S NOT EVEN RELATED TO ME!! I THREW ONE OF THEM AWAY BUT THE OTHER ONE I KEPT AND PUT IT IN THE BOOK SHELF." When Scott told him that R was just crazy about him...Lucas said, "Well, I am attractive..."
Noah was quiet during this conversation, other than laughing at how humble Lucas was. Poor Noah won't be able to see his girlfriend this year because she moved at the end of last year. They were best friends for two years and he is a little bummed about losing that friendship. He is starting 5th grade this year and is determined to be more serious about his school work. Maybe we can put girls on hold for 15 more years??
And last but not least Autumn...she wasn't home this week but let me tell you...she may be a little boy crazy...but I won't embarrass her on the blog...since she reads it from her mom's house all the time.... :) I can tell you that she is BOY CRAZY ABOUT HER BROTHERS and loves on them all the time!! She sends them sweet emails telling them how certain songs remind her of them and how she can't wait to see them....so for now...that is enough boys for one girl!

Yeah...they are pretty cute...
8/1- P.S. The boys read the blog this morning...Lucas said that what he shared at dinner was a private conversation and that the whole world doesn't need to know. I promised that I would be more selective when I wrote about them in the future cause I didn't want to upset him. He can be pretty shy sometimes...especially when he thinks the whole world is reading our blog.



1 comment:
Cute kids and cute conversation. May God always guide you young men and may this be the very best school year you have had upto now.
God's Abundant Blessings
Friend of Sandy Roetto, (Gloria)
Post a Comment