After the kids went to their mom's house, Scott and I had an early dinner and then I headed to the hospital to watch the fireworks with my mom. We didn't know it, but OMC is a popular spot to watch the local fireworks show and we joined in the festivities. Mom was feeling so good that when the show started, and we realized we couldn't see from her room, we hijacked a wheelchair and made our way downstairs. I found a side door, that had been propped open with a shoe of a lab tech and we made our way to the parking lot to watch the show. It was nice and cool and it was a great way for us to end our evening. I am so thankful that my mom is still here and we got to share this holiday together!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment