Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our Long and Hot Hiatius

WE'RE BACK! After 19 long, hot, humid and internet-less days we are back! We are all moved in to the loft and I will try to get you caught up on the last 3 weeks. I still have Mother's day, Father's Day, My 33rd Birthday and Memorial Day stuff to write about so I will try to get caught up....but for now I just wanted to say HI! And because I like to leave you with a cute story here is Lucas' prayer from tonight...

Dear Jesus - Please help grandma to get better so that she can be a normal woman at least once this year...and help her to get stronger so she can go back to her home and be normal again...and help her to start eating so she will stop losing weight so she can be normal again...

Dear Lucas - I love your great big loving and compassionate heart! Love Mommy

2 comments:

Sharon said...

How sweet. Who knew it was so great to be "normal"? LOL

Glad you're back!

DDawson said...

Hi Sharon! I have missed you! :) I know....normal is good and my sweet mom definitely wants to go back to normal too! And as soon as I can get unpacked I will feel half way normal too!