Being unemployed...
The price of gas...
The cost of living...
An unorganized loft...
Not being able to find everything I need...
AND
My mother who has decided to take on a new project...
Scott and I went dumpster diving and this time there really was a dumpster involved! Although we didn't have to climb into it, it was still fun and made me laugh...although I must admit that I have never actually climbed into a dumpster...but free cycling is fun. Some girls prefer diamonds while I'm ok with scrap wood! hahaha I think Scott caught a lucky break! Actually, we live a block away from a wood shop and they had beautiful scraps of wood in their dumpster...and I am working on some new art with all of our coffeehouse burlap and the wood will make perfect frames....so we took a stroll last night and picked up some goodies. :) When I showed them to mom last night she approved (of course) and today she is using some of the pieces to fix some holes around the columns...which she also started to paint a semi-gloss black...so now you know what mom's Physical Therapy is...I make her do chores!




No comments:
Post a Comment