On Wed. my mom came back home from the hospital and we worked at the loft till 1 am while she slept at home. Her nurse came on Friday to check her INR again and when I was an hour away from home, driving a huge Uhaul, on our way back to our old home town...she calls to say that it had dropped again and her cardiologist wanted her admitted back into the hospital asap...so I called my sweet friend Kristi and she picked mom up and admitted her back into OMC. We spent friday night moving and my sweet brother helped me from 3pm till 5 am on Saturday. I finally returned the Uhaul truck at 6am and fell into bed as the birds were welcoming the day. We packed, moved and worked on the loft Sat, Sun and Mon. too....the boys are definitely tired of packing and moving! I am too but we don't really have a choice so we might as well have a good attitude about it...or it will make it worse!
So, here are a few more pics of the loft...still a lot to do on top of packing, moving and cleaning here...It's 2 am and I have to be up by 9...I don't know how we will get it all done but I am sure it will all work out...
Our kitchen is going to be very industrial looking because of our coffeehouse equipment...and the walls are Guacamole! It is turning into a beautiful room with a great view of Downtown.



No comments:
Post a Comment