We are back at the hospital and things are going great. The surgery was 10 hours long but mom is making progress with leaps and bounds. I will be adding updates to our Keeping Up With Mary Ann page. You can find that at the top of our blog. Thank you for praying for us! The kids have been working out our visiting schedule for the last month and at this point, I have no idea who will be the first visitor. Lucas has a theory that it needs to be the youngest, Noah thinks it should be the oldest grandson and so on...
Here is the photo I took of mom at 5:30 am on Monday morning. She was all ready for surgery and made me laugh when she said, in Lucas fashion...."Let's do this thing." She told me that she would be fine and for me not to worry. haha Like that really worked! I am so proud of her fighting spirit and am so thankful that she made it thru surgery! Go mom! :) We have a long way to go but I really think she can pull it off and have a complete recovery! The kids will be bummed when Grandma gets to move back home but she will really enjoy her life again. She won't know what to do with a fixed heart. She ran circles around us before so I can't even imagine how much energy she will have when she has recovered...but I can't wait to find out!




1 comment:
so glad things are going good :)
her spirit is inspiring!
Post a Comment