Here she is with her Grandma Holly at her Mother's Day Dance Recital in 2009. She is such a beautiful ballerina and daddy says that she has been dancing since she was 3...I'll have to get some photos of that to post too.
Back in October I had a chance to do an extra freelance project so that I could surprise Autumn with a (very) early birthday present. I figured the transition to teenager(ness) needed something BIG so I SURPRISED her with tickets to a Miley Cyrus concert. She was speechless! She knew she had a big present coming and she was a little nervous as everyone gathered in the living room to watch her open her present....she had been trying to guess it all day and though for sure that we were going to get a pedicure...
The boys knew for a whole month and kept it a secret! That is a HUGE accomplishment! Heck, I knew for a whole month and managed to keep it a secret...though I almost blew it several times...I was just soo excited for our girls night!
As she opened her present she found:
A Miley Cyrus purple leopard print scarf...very trendy you know....
:a Miley Cyrus drum set tshirt...she would love to play the drums in daddy's band...
and for the final piece of the puzzle....
Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Because you rock...I'm takin' you...
to the MILEY CYRUS CONCERT...TONIGHT!
(imagine it much prettier than that text there...)
Just look at the ecstatic expression on her face as she understood what the g.c. said...she was SPEECHLESS!! and that is RARE! :)
We hurried up and got ready to ROCK....
...And had an AWESOME night! We had AMAZING floor tickets, where Miley rode a motorcycle over our heads!! and it was just a great experience over all. We took photos, video, sang along (We only knew a couple songs) and had a fantastic Mother/Daughter date! I am so glad I got to give her that special gift while my extra income lasted...it was unforgettable!






1 comment:
wow. that is something special that she will never forget! what an awesome stepmommy you are!
i love your new header!
Post a Comment