Friday, February 19, 2010

Late Night Avatar Run after 1st Grade Fun

Last night we took Grandma with us to Lucas' musical. We enjoyed a 20 minute concert by the 1st & 2nd graders before heading out to Macaroni Grill for a late dinner. On our way home we were spontaneous (which is a HUGE accomplishment for a household with 2 sickies!) and decided to go see a late movie. We thought we should finally see Avatar and are so glad we did! It was great taking mom out for the night and doing something spontaneous and silly. We had a great time at the movie and didn't get home until almost 1 this morning!

Lucas did a great job singing, listening and following directions tonight. He is a natural entertainer!

Mom was super silly last night and thought she looked good in her glasses...she mentioned it several times. lol. I think she looks adorable! We had fun and only jumped a few times because of 3D flying objects.

I just uploaded more photos from my phone and realized that we managed to fit in more activities last weekend than I mentioned. On Saturday, Grandma and I took the kids to see The Tooth Fairy while Scott rested and then after treatment we went to a nice Chinese restaurant to celebrate life with Grandma. It was a weekend full of sweet memories.

No comments: