Monday, November 16, 2009

Noah's 5th Grade Musical

Last week Noah had his 5th grade musical and it was so great seeing the boys in the middle of the week. We were really hoping that Scott would be able to see the boys at school during lunch time but he has just been too sick to do it all year. We talked about it last summer but unfortunately with LD you just never know what kind of day you're going to have. I hadn't seen the boys in over a week and they were dieing to see me because they thought I had gifts from AZ for them...so we enjoyed sitting with Lucas and Eli and listening to Noah sing.

Noah is on the back row right in the middle, red shirt with white stripe.

By the end of the musical he was all smiles because Eli's dancing was making him giggle...and I tried to keep Eli under control but when that boy hears a beat...he can't sit still and it started the giggles. (sorry noah)


FYI- the beg. and end of the video are a little rough because I was secretly recording Eli...it was hard to judge where the phone was pointing.


Yankee Doodle Dandy - Good Job Noah!

No comments: