
Happy Birthday Mom! Mom had a quiet day at home and got a wonderful surprise from two of her sisters. They sent her a gorgeous arrangement of flowers that really made her day! She also got a nice package full of art supplies. Our family gave her a new black and white photo of the kids and we enjoyed a peaceful dinner together. She really enjoyed all the cards that have been coming for the past two weeks and was happy to be home with us instead of in the hospital. I am very happy to have her here and am so blessed to be able to see, hear and learn from her generous heart every day. I thank God for her life and try not to take it for granted. I love you mom.



1 comment:
your mom is a wonderful lady and you are a wonderful daughter! You 2 are both the best! Happy Birthday Mom! Sorry we missed it. Maybe one night next week when my mom is feeling better we can bring her (and you) dinner!
Post a Comment