This is our last long week of the summer....which makes us sad...but we are going to fit as much FUN into this week as we can...We have a road trip planned for tomorrow and we are leaving at 7:30am... Should I be worried that it is 1 am and I still have things to do to prepare? (not that blogging is technically one of the things I HAVE to do before we leave...)
Tonight I took the kids swimming while Scott was in treatment and after a delicious meal, provided by dear Melissa (who also took Scott to treatment for me! Thank you!!) we headed back to Crown Center for their FREE (remember our theme this summer??) outdoor movie. We watched The Wizard of Oz and had a hot and humid great time. Scott had to sit this one out but I am loving my kid adventures!
Funny quote of the day: "How much does a free refill cost?" - Eli
Kids are dressed in LYme green in honor of their daddy. They want to start a business to pay for his Lyme treatment and they plan on making $2000 a week! They are serious too.
Camera phone = blurry photo but I sure do love my boys! And Girl! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment