Monday, August 31, 2009

Potter's Wheel Reunion

We got a call a week and a half ago from two of our favorite Potter's Wheel employees. They were back from traveling the world, visiting our German son Martin and wanted to hang out before they both headed back to school. The kids have spent a lot of time with Shannon and Brett and were excited to see them again. Actually, Lucas couldn't stop hugging Shannon and I don't think she minded one bit...

One of the great things about Shannon & Brett is that they have always played with the kids and let them work at the PW with them...it's a well known fact that you make better tips when you have your cutie pies deliver the goods!

The boys tag teamed Shannon in arm wrestling...but I think she still won.

Look at Lucas and Shannon in this one...poor duke...

Sissy was more of a thumbs war kind of girl...

I love our extended family...thanks for coming over guys! We had a great time!

No comments: